This is the Privacy Notice relating to personal data processed within or in connection with The Gill Payne Partnership Ltd and the iLearn system.
THE GILL PAYNE PARTNERSHIP LTD PRIVACY NOTICE
Who We Are
The Gill Payne Partnership Ltd gather and process your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and in compliance with the relevant data protection Regulation and laws. This notice provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and our obligations, and explains how, why and when we process your personal data.
The Gill Payne Partnership Ltd’s registered office is at Rochester House, Ferry Road, Goxhill, DN19 7LA and we are a company registered in England and Wales under company number 4377360. We are registered on the Information Commissioner’s Office Register; registration number Z9077908, and act as the data controller when processing your data. Our designated Data Protection Officer/Appointed Person is Gary Payne, who can be contacted at The Gill Payne Partnership Ltd, Rochester House, Ferry Road, Goxhill, DN19 7LA or via email@example.com.
Information That We Collect
The Gill Payne Partnership Ltd processes your personal information to meet our legal and contractual obligations, and to provide you with our products and services. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than as specified in this notice.
The personal data that we collect may include but not limited to:
- Date of Birth
- Gender (Should you choose to give it)
- Personal Email or Business Email
- Home or Work or Mobile Telephone Number
- Home Postal Code
- ULN – Unique Learner Number (If available and if used)
- Awarding Body Registration Number (if available and if used)
We collect information in the below ways:
Via online enquiry forms on our website, via candidate registration forms for accredited qualifications, via creating a user account on our online learning system, via emailed enquiries and correspondence, via information provided by clients where we are supporting their staff and/or contractors through personal development, qualifications or, administering personality assessments, via RFIs (Requests for Information) and Tender Submission Requests.
How We Use Your Personal Data
The Gill Payne Partnership Ltd takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data without your consent; unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purpose(s) specified in this notice. Where you have consented to us providing you with promotional offers and marketing, you are free to withdraw this consent at any time. The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are detailed below:
- We collect and store your personal data when responding to your enquiry via our website, through social media, the telephone or in person
- We collect and store your personal data when you create a user (learner) account on our online learning system or an account is created on your behalf
- We collect and store your personal data as part of fulfilling a contract with your employer or yourself, for your development and to accredit your qualification(s)
- We collect your personal data as part of fulfilling a contract with a client seeking to recruit you or develop you, using personality assessments
- We collect and store your personal data a part of fulfilling a contract with you as a contractor working with us
- We collect and store your personal data as part of our legal obligation for business accounting and tax purposes
- We may occasionally send you marketing information where we have assessed that it is beneficial to you as a client and in our interests. Such information will be non-intrusive and is processed on the grounds of legitimate interests
You have the right to access any personal information that The Gill Payne Partnership Ltd processes about you and to request information about:
- What personal data we hold about you
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
- How long we intend to store your personal data for
- If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to do so as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing (where applicable) in accordance with the data protection laws; as well as to object to any direct marketing from us. Where applicable, you have the right to data portability of your information and the right to be informed about any automated decision-making we may use.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement. The Gill Payne Partnership Ltd uses some third parties to provide the services to our business functions that enable us to deliver our services to you.
All third-party processors acting on our behalf only process or access your data in accordance with instructions from us and comply fully with this privacy notice, data protection laws and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
These third parties include regulated Awarding Bodies that accredit our company to offer qualifications; the Learner Records Service which is a Government register; legal and accountancy professionals; our networking and infrastructure support providers; psychometric and behavioural profiling service providers; e-Portfolio service providers.
The Gill Payne Partnership Ltd takes your privacy seriously and takes every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures in place, including:
- SSL, TLS, encryptions, pseudonymisation, restricted access, IT authentication, firewalls, anti-virus/malware etc.
Transfers Outside the EU
Personal data in the European Union is protected by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) but some other countries may not necessarily have the same high standard of protection for your personal data. The Gill Payne Partnership Ltd does not store any personal data outside the EU.
However, The Gill Payne Partnership Ltd may transfer limited personal data to clients who are outside of the EU for the below purposes:
- To enable the fulfilment of contractual obligations with specific client and will only involve the personal data of employees and/or contractors whose details have been provided to The Gill Payne Partnership Ltd by the specific client.
Where we transfer personal information for the above reasons, we utilise the below safeguarding measures and mechanisms to ensure that your personal data is always safe and secure:
- Either encrypted email or secure file transfer systems as agreed with the client.
Consequences of Not Providing Your Data
You are not obligated to provide your personal information to The Gill Payne Partnership Ltd however, as this information is required for us to provide you with our services or respond to your enquiries, we will not be able to offer some or all our services without it.
How Long We Keep Your Data
The Gill Payne Partnership Ltd only ever retains personal information for as long as is necessary and we have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations. As an example, we are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of 6 years plus the current year, after which time it will be destroyed.
Where you have consented to us using your details for direct marketing, we will keep such data until you notify us otherwise and/or withdraw your consent.
Lodging A Complaint
The Gill Payne Partnership Ltd only processes your personal information in compliance with this privacy notice and in accordance with the relevant data protection laws. If, however you wish to raise a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data or are unsatisfied with how we have handled your information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
The Gill Payne Partnership Ltd
Data Protection Officer: Gary Payne
Rochester House, Ferry Road, Goxhill, DN19 7LA
Tel: 0044 (0)1469 533907
Information Commissioner’s Office
Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Tel: 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745 if you prefer to use a national rate number
Fax: 01625 524 510
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.